In an effort to help even more horses in southern Wisconsin, the Dane County Humane Society is hoping to build a new barn. The facility combined with foster parents would double the amount of horses that are currently taken care of.
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005
- Police have identified hit-and-run driver
- Forged letter criticzes local police chief