EDGERTON, Wis. - Alcohol and speed might have been factors in a crash involving a vehicle that struck a house, according to a release from Edgerton police.
Police were called to the 200 block of Stoughton Road at 1:03 a.m. on Thursday for a report of a vehicle that crashed into house with an unresponsive woman in trapped in the vehicle.
Investigators said the vehicle was traveling west on West Rollin Street when it failed to negotiate a curve at Stoughton Road, left the road and struck a house. The house and vehicle sustained extensive damage.
The driver of the vehicle was taken to Mercy Hospital in Janesville with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal