EDGERTON, Wis. - Alcohol and speed might have been factors in a crash involving a vehicle that struck a house, according to a release from Edgerton police.
Police were called to the 200 block of Stoughton Road at 1:03 a.m. on Thursday for a report of a vehicle that crashed into house with an unresponsive woman in trapped in the vehicle.
Investigators said the vehicle was traveling west on West Rollin Street when it failed to negotiate a curve at Stoughton Road, left the road and struck a house. The house and vehicle sustained extensive damage.
The driver of the vehicle was taken to Mercy Hospital in Janesville with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer