The U.S. Department of Agriculture reported this week that the struggling honey bee population is doing better. But area beekeepers are working to ensure bees have a local place to call home. Jennifer Hoff reports.
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists
- Man accused in deadly wrong-way I-94 wreck not competent, judge says
- Woman inappropriately touched at dance class on UW campus, police say
- Black Hawk Middle School principal resigns
- Man who was high driving school bus sentenced
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline