Lauren Minott found herself back on that stretch of highway 14 Sunday. This time, though, it wasn’t for her as much as it was for the busload of people arriving at the site where Devin Julius and Mitch Vance were hit last week.
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program
- Woman jumps from balcony to escape fire
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison