MADISON, Wis. - A Milwaukee man was arrested after police said they connected him with a hit-and-run crash in Madison Sunday morning.
Ventura Ojeda, 32, was pulled over on John Nolan Drive after 2 a.m. after two legally parked vehicles were struck by a hit-and-run driver in the 800 block of Williamson Street. His vehicle was heavily damaged and Ojeda admitted to hitting the parked vehicles.
Ojeda was arrested on suspicion of operating while intoxicated, hit-and-run to an unattended vehicle and operating without a license.Madison crime map
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight