MADISON, Wis. - A Milwaukee man was arrested after police said they connected him with a hit-and-run crash in Madison Sunday morning.
Ventura Ojeda, 32, was pulled over on John Nolan Drive after 2 a.m. after two legally parked vehicles were struck by a hit-and-run driver in the 800 block of Williamson Street. His vehicle was heavily damaged and Ojeda admitted to hitting the parked vehicles.
Ojeda was arrested on suspicion of operating while intoxicated, hit-and-run to an unattended vehicle and operating without a license.Madison crime map
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later