MADISON, Wis. - A Milwaukee man was arrested after police said they connected him with a hit-and-run crash in Madison Sunday morning.
Ventura Ojeda, 32, was pulled over on John Nolan Drive after 2 a.m. after two legally parked vehicles were struck by a hit-and-run driver in the 800 block of Williamson Street. His vehicle was heavily damaged and Ojeda admitted to hitting the parked vehicles.
Ojeda was arrested on suspicion of operating while intoxicated, hit-and-run to an unattended vehicle and operating without a license.Madison crime map
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say