MADISON, Wis. - A Milwaukee man was arrested after police said they connected him with a hit-and-run crash in Madison Sunday morning.
Ventura Ojeda, 32, was pulled over on John Nolan Drive after 2 a.m. after two legally parked vehicles were struck by a hit-and-run driver in the 800 block of Williamson Street. His vehicle was heavily damaged and Ojeda admitted to hitting the parked vehicles.
Ojeda was arrested on suspicion of operating while intoxicated, hit-and-run to an unattended vehicle and operating without a license.Madison crime map
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral