REEDSBURG, Wis. - A hit and run accident involving a DUI damaged a parked vehicle and house early Friday morning.
According to Reedsburg police, the vehicle was located by an officer in the parking lot of Webb Middle School in the early morning hours on Friday.
The occupants initially said an unknown driver had struck another vehicle and fled the scene on foot.
Police investigation revealed that the driver was Conner J. Lehmkuhl, age 22, of Reedsburg who was on scene.
A damaged vehicle was located within the 600 block of N. Park Street. The parked vehicle was struck and pushed from the street into a home, which caused minor damage to the home but extensive damage to the vehicle.
Lehmkuhl was cited for a DUI as well as causing injury, hit-and-run, operating after revocation, operating without insurance and obstructing an officer.
The passenger in the Lehmkuhl vehicle, Lacey F. Leifker, age 21, was also cited for obstructing and officer.
Lehmkuhl was transported to the Sauk County Jail.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested