MADISON, Wis. - A Wisconsin historical site is planning several weekends of horror-themed live-action plays ahead of Halloween.
Old World Wisconsin plans to offer its "Wake Not the Dead" series on the second, third and fourth weekends of October. The plays will include "The Monkey's Paw" and "The Tales of Edgar Allan Poe." The evenings will feature a harvest meal and a lamp-lit stroll to the plays.
Tickets will run $65 for adults and $50 for children 17 and under. Groups of 15 or more get a $5 discount per ticket.
Old World Wisconsin features dozens of historic buildings relocated from around the state. It's located just outside Eagle in southeastern Wisconsin.
- Congress considering removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say