MADISON, Wis. - A Wisconsin historical site is planning several weekends of horror-themed live-action plays ahead of Halloween.
Old World Wisconsin plans to offer its "Wake Not the Dead" series on the second, third and fourth weekends of October. The plays will include "The Monkey's Paw" and "The Tales of Edgar Allan Poe." The evenings will feature a harvest meal and a lamp-lit stroll to the plays.
Tickets will run $65 for adults and $50 for children 17 and under. Groups of 15 or more get a $5 discount per ticket.
Old World Wisconsin features dozens of historic buildings relocated from around the state. It's located just outside Eagle in southeastern Wisconsin.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need