FICTHBURG, Wis. - Highway 18/151 is back open after being closed for most of the day Saturday, officials said.
The planned closure between county roads PD and PB was expected to last until 2 p.m. on Sunday, but crews finished three hours early, according to a release.
The 27-hour closure allowed construction crews to safely complete several utility line crossings under Highway 18/151, officials said.
- Study shows Wisconsin poverty rate reached new low in 2015
- Jerry Kramer joins honor flight trip to help Vietnam veterans
- Brat Fest carnival to close early Sunday after late night fights
- Car rolls over into residential home's front lawn
- Janesville police investigate first homicide since 2014
- Fort Atkinson man arrested for sixth OWI