FICTHBURG, Wis. - Highway 18/151 is back open after being closed for most of the day Saturday, officials said.
The planned closure between county roads PD and PB was expected to last until 2 p.m. on Sunday, but crews finished three hours early, according to a release.
The 27-hour closure allowed construction crews to safely complete several utility line crossings under Highway 18/151, officials said.
- Hotel Week attracts visitors and locals
- City clerk expects higher voter turnout for spring primary election than recent years
- UW program helps local cheesemaker make Best of Show cheese
- Fires at 2 separate houses cause combined $330K in damage, officials say
- Secrecy of $1M settlement questioned
- Warmer temperatures pose risk to apple farmers, plants