FICTHBURG, Wis. - Highway 18/151 is back open after being closed for most of the day Saturday, officials said.
The planned closure between county roads PD and PB was expected to last until 2 p.m. on Sunday, but crews finished three hours early, according to a release.
The 27-hour closure allowed construction crews to safely complete several utility line crossings under Highway 18/151, officials said.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers