The Madison Area Sports Commission says state wrestling brings more than $5 million to the area. During WIAA championships in March alone, visitors spend about $15 million in Madison and surrounding businesses. Dannika Lewis reports.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash