SAUK CITY, Wis. - Crime Stoppers tips helped lead deputies to the arrest of a man and a woman in an investigation into heroin sales, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said a search warrant was carried out at about 3 p.m. Monday in at the Twi-Lite Motel, at 111 Wisconsin Dells Parkway in Lake Delton after an investigation that spanned a couple months.
Justin Lee Walmer, 29, Reedburg, was arrested on suspicion of delivering heroin, party to the crime of delivering heroin, maintaining a drug house, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession with intent to deliver oxycodone, heroin and marijuana.
Jessica Lynn Seep, 23, Reedburg, was arrested on suspicion of delivering heroin, party to the crime of delivering heroin, party to the crime of possession with intent to deliver heroin, maintaining a drug house and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Anyone with information about Walmer and Seep or the investigation is asked to call the Sauk County Sheriff's Office or Sauk County Crimestoppers at 888-847-7285.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart