SAUK CITY, Wis. - Crime Stoppers tips helped lead deputies to the arrest of a man and a woman in an investigation into heroin sales, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said a search warrant was carried out at about 3 p.m. Monday in at the Twi-Lite Motel, at 111 Wisconsin Dells Parkway in Lake Delton after an investigation that spanned a couple months.
Justin Lee Walmer, 29, Reedburg, was arrested on suspicion of delivering heroin, party to the crime of delivering heroin, maintaining a drug house, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession with intent to deliver oxycodone, heroin and marijuana.
Jessica Lynn Seep, 23, Reedburg, was arrested on suspicion of delivering heroin, party to the crime of delivering heroin, party to the crime of possession with intent to deliver heroin, maintaining a drug house and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Anyone with information about Walmer and Seep or the investigation is asked to call the Sauk County Sheriff's Office or Sauk County Crimestoppers at 888-847-7285.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement