MADISON, Wis. - Heavy rain, strong winds and large hail are all possible during storms forecast to strike southern Wisconsin Tuesday.
A round of rain and storms moved through the area Tuesday morning, but News 3 meteorologist Haddie McLean said the greater threat will be from storms forecast for late afternoon and evening.
Some areas could receive 1-3 inches of rain. A chance for an isolated tornado could not be ruled out, according to McLean.
Skies are expected to clear on Wednesday and it should turn less humid.
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion