A former Olympic gymnast carried the confidence she gained after losing her hearing into competitions and continues to carry it with her as a family medicine doctor and mother of two.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say