MIDDLETON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated use of a vehicle after a head-on crash that injured a 45-year-old woman Tuesday.
Middleton police were called to the 1500 block of North Gammon Road at 5:52 p.m for a report of a head-on crash. A woman traveling south of North Gammon Road was taken to University of Wisconsin Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Investigators said Charles A. Butler, 32, intentionally let go of his steering wheel and allowed it to travel into oncoming traffic.
Butler was also arrested on suspicion of first-degree recklessly endangering safety and obstructing an officer.
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely understood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam