HAZEL GREEN, Wis. - The Hazel Green police chief has been placed on paid leave, according to village officials.
Chief Brian Klein's leave started in the past two weeks.
Officials in the Grant County village aren't releasing any more information about the chief's leave.
News 3 will continue to update the story as details become available.
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing