HAZEL GREEN, Wis. - The Hazel Green police chief has been placed on paid leave, according to village officials.
Chief Brian Klein's leave started in the past two weeks.
Officials in the Grant County village aren't releasing any more information about the chief's leave.
News 3 will continue to update the story as details become available.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say