HARTFORD, Wis. - Authorities are investigating the death of a 19-year-old woman in Hartford.
Jessie Blodgett was found dead inside her family's home Monday afternoon. Her mother had returned to the house during her lunch break and found the teen dead in her bed.
An autopsy was conducted Tuesday, but the Washington County medical examiner says the cause and manner of Blodgett's death remain undetermined. Test results are pending.
WTMJ-TV reports Blodgett was a 2012 graduate of Hartford Union High School and was going to be a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike