HARTFORD, Wis. - Authorities are investigating the death of a 19-year-old woman in Hartford.
Jessie Blodgett was found dead inside her family's home Monday afternoon. Her mother had returned to the house during her lunch break and found the teen dead in her bed.
An autopsy was conducted Tuesday, but the Washington County medical examiner says the cause and manner of Blodgett's death remain undetermined. Test results are pending.
WTMJ-TV reports Blodgett was a 2012 graduate of Hartford Union High School and was going to be a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road
- Madison police investigate shots fired, crash
- Madison police investigating armed robbery at Oakcrest Tavern