MILWAUKEE - Harley-Davidson Inc. said Kid Rock will perform at the company's 110th anniversary bash over Labor Day weekend in Milwaukee.
The motorcycle manufacturer said Monday it will sponsor Kid Rock's "Rebel Soul" tour that kicks off Feb. 2 in Kansas City.
Harley-Davidson said its partnership with Kid Rock extends from concerts to retail promotions.
The final stop on the tour is Aug. 31 when Kid Rock performs in Milwaukee, where Harley-Davidson is based. One fan will win the chance to join Kid Rock on stage.
The partnership includes an exclusive line of limited-edition, co-branded "Rebel Soul" merchandise featuring a line by Kid Rock: "I can't hear you over the rumble of my freedom."
The merchandise will be available at each Kid Rock show and at participating Harley-Davidson dealerships across the U.S.
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out