MILWAUKEE - Harley-Davidson Inc. said Kid Rock will perform at the company's 110th anniversary bash over Labor Day weekend in Milwaukee.
The motorcycle manufacturer said Monday it will sponsor Kid Rock's "Rebel Soul" tour that kicks off Feb. 2 in Kansas City.
Harley-Davidson said its partnership with Kid Rock extends from concerts to retail promotions.
The final stop on the tour is Aug. 31 when Kid Rock performs in Milwaukee, where Harley-Davidson is based. One fan will win the chance to join Kid Rock on stage.
The partnership includes an exclusive line of limited-edition, co-branded "Rebel Soul" merchandise featuring a line by Kid Rock: "I can't hear you over the rumble of my freedom."
The merchandise will be available at each Kid Rock show and at participating Harley-Davidson dealerships across the U.S.
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed