MILWAUKEE - Harley-Davidson Inc. said Kid Rock will perform at the company's 110th anniversary bash over Labor Day weekend in Milwaukee.
The motorcycle manufacturer said Monday it will sponsor Kid Rock's "Rebel Soul" tour that kicks off Feb. 2 in Kansas City.
Harley-Davidson said its partnership with Kid Rock extends from concerts to retail promotions.
The final stop on the tour is Aug. 31 when Kid Rock performs in Milwaukee, where Harley-Davidson is based. One fan will win the chance to join Kid Rock on stage.
The partnership includes an exclusive line of limited-edition, co-branded "Rebel Soul" merchandise featuring a line by Kid Rock: "I can't hear you over the rumble of my freedom."
The merchandise will be available at each Kid Rock show and at participating Harley-Davidson dealerships across the U.S.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say