MILWAUKEE - Harley-Davidson Inc. said Kid Rock will perform at the company's 110th anniversary bash over Labor Day weekend in Milwaukee.
The motorcycle manufacturer said Monday it will sponsor Kid Rock's "Rebel Soul" tour that kicks off Feb. 2 in Kansas City.
Harley-Davidson said its partnership with Kid Rock extends from concerts to retail promotions.
The final stop on the tour is Aug. 31 when Kid Rock performs in Milwaukee, where Harley-Davidson is based. One fan will win the chance to join Kid Rock on stage.
The partnership includes an exclusive line of limited-edition, co-branded "Rebel Soul" merchandise featuring a line by Kid Rock: "I can't hear you over the rumble of my freedom."
The merchandise will be available at each Kid Rock show and at participating Harley-Davidson dealerships across the U.S.
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online