MILWAUKEE - In Milwaukee, baseball legend hank Aaron addressed graduates at Marquette University Sunday morning.
In his speech, Aaron encouraged graduates to follow their dreams.
But he reminded them that it will take a lot of hard work to achieve those dreams.
"The one thing I try to tell all these young kids is that there is absolutely no short cut to success," said Aaron.
Aaron regaled with crowd with his memories of walking by Marquette University many times in 1954.
He would pass the school, he said, as he walked to County Stadium during his rookie year as a Milwaukee Brave.
On Sunday, he received an honorary doctorate from the school.
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors
- Papermaker agrees to complete Fox River cleanup
- Wine-and-tapas bar, gastropub open in Dane County airport
- Search of lake for human remains from plane crash ends
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV