MILWAUKEE - In Milwaukee, baseball legend hank Aaron addressed graduates at Marquette University Sunday morning.
In his speech, Aaron encouraged graduates to follow their dreams.
But he reminded them that it will take a lot of hard work to achieve those dreams.
"The one thing I try to tell all these young kids is that there is absolutely no short cut to success," said Aaron.
Aaron regaled with crowd with his memories of walking by Marquette University many times in 1954.
He would pass the school, he said, as he walked to County Stadium during his rookie year as a Milwaukee Brave.
On Sunday, he received an honorary doctorate from the school.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets