MILWAUKEE - In Milwaukee, baseball legend hank Aaron addressed graduates at Marquette University Sunday morning.
In his speech, Aaron encouraged graduates to follow their dreams.
But he reminded them that it will take a lot of hard work to achieve those dreams.
"The one thing I try to tell all these young kids is that there is absolutely no short cut to success," said Aaron.
Aaron regaled with crowd with his memories of walking by Marquette University many times in 1954.
He would pass the school, he said, as he walked to County Stadium during his rookie year as a Milwaukee Brave.
On Sunday, he received an honorary doctorate from the school.
- Circus World director 'optimistic' in wake of Ringling Bros. shutdown
- Missing Beloit man found dead
- Billion dollar company plans for joint venture
- Superior boat builder secures $6M contract for Texas project
- Man suffers serious injuries in snowmobile rollover
- Janesville police looking for accused Target thief