CLARNO TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A can of hairspray stuck under a brake pedal led to a crash Wednesday, according to the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies responded to Highway 69 at County Road B at 6:18 p.m. to a report of a rear-end crash.
Investigators said a vehicle driven by Jeffrey A Hable, 41, of Browntown, was stopped on Highway 69 waiting to turn on County Road B when it was struck by a northbound vehicle driven by Alane K. Fransen, 38, of Freeport.
Fransen said that as she tried to stop, a can of hairspray fell to the floorboard and landed underneath the brake pedal. She said she was not able to remove the can in time to stop.
No one was injured in the crash.
- Milwaukee coroner: Skull found on vacant land is decades old
- Kenosha man faces re-trial in 1990 murder of woman, 18
- More than 100 people to lose jobs when distributor closes in Watertown
- Real-looking starter pistol held to man's head in planned robbery, police say
- PD: Suspected drunken driver goes for officer's gun, injures 2 officers
- Deputies: Couple caught stealing coats may be connected to other thefts