CLARNO TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A can of hairspray stuck under a brake pedal led to a crash Wednesday, according to the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies responded to Highway 69 at County Road B at 6:18 p.m. to a report of a rear-end crash.
Investigators said a vehicle driven by Jeffrey A Hable, 41, of Browntown, was stopped on Highway 69 waiting to turn on County Road B when it was struck by a northbound vehicle driven by Alane K. Fransen, 38, of Freeport.
Fransen said that as she tried to stop, a can of hairspray fell to the floorboard and landed underneath the brake pedal. She said she was not able to remove the can in time to stop.
No one was injured in the crash.
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal