CLARNO TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A can of hairspray stuck under a brake pedal led to a crash Wednesday, according to the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies responded to Highway 69 at County Road B at 6:18 p.m. to a report of a rear-end crash.
Investigators said a vehicle driven by Jeffrey A Hable, 41, of Browntown, was stopped on Highway 69 waiting to turn on County Road B when it was struck by a northbound vehicle driven by Alane K. Fransen, 38, of Freeport.
Fransen said that as she tried to stop, a can of hairspray fell to the floorboard and landed underneath the brake pedal. She said she was not able to remove the can in time to stop.
No one was injured in the crash.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested