MILTON, Wis. - Milton police are looking for two guns stolen from a shooting supply store, officials say.
Police said the handguns were taken from Thunder Shooting Supplies at 24 Front Street during business hours sometime before March 31.
The handguns are described as a Remington1911– A1 .45ACP with a serial number RH60161A and a European American Armory (EAA) Witness .40 S&W serial number EA71502.
Anyone with information about the stolen guns is asked to call 608-757-2244 or Janesville Area Crimestoppers at 608-756-3636.
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas