MILTON, Wis. - Milton police are looking for two guns stolen from a shooting supply store, officials say.
Police said the handguns were taken from Thunder Shooting Supplies at 24 Front Street during business hours sometime before March 31.
The handguns are described as a Remington1911– A1 .45ACP with a serial number RH60161A and a European American Armory (EAA) Witness .40 S&W serial number EA71502.
Anyone with information about the stolen guns is asked to call 608-757-2244 or Janesville Area Crimestoppers at 608-756-3636.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls