MADISON, Wis. - Three to four shots from a gun were heard near a tavern on Madison's near east side Saturday morning, according to Madison police.
Police were called to the 600 block of North Street at 12:49 a.m. for a report of shots being fired. The caller reported hearing three to four shots. Police said they couldn't find evidence of a shooting, but said they found another neighbor who also reported hearing the gunfire.Madison crime map
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to fourth OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street