MADISON, Wis. - Three to four shots from a gun were heard near a tavern on Madison's near east side Saturday morning, according to Madison police.
Police were called to the 600 block of North Street at 12:49 a.m. for a report of shots being fired. The caller reported hearing three to four shots. Police said they couldn't find evidence of a shooting, but said they found another neighbor who also reported hearing the gunfire.Madison crime map
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say