MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested after pulling a gun during a dispute in a parking lot on East Washington Avenue Thursday night, according to police.
Officers were called to the parking lot in the 2900 block of East Washington Avenue at 10:30 p.m. for a report of a man being threatened with a gun.
The victim, a 26-year-old Madison man, told police he and Christopher L. Comer Glasper, 26, have a long-running dispute. He said Comer Glasper pointed a handgun at him. He said it wouldn't be a fair fight and Comer Glasper handed the gun to another person.
Police said the two then squared off to fight before others intervened before punches were thrown.
Comer Glasper was arrested on suspicion of second-degree reckless endangerment and felon in possession of a firearm.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says