A Wisconsin winter tradition rolled through this weekend. The Midcontinent Railway Museum fired up its snow train. But there's a push to preserve a key part of its history. Grant Hermes went to North Freedom for the story.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash