GREEN BAY, Wis. - Green Bay police are questioning a 50-year-old man in connection with the death of a 45-year-old woman.
The Green Bay Press-Gazette reported that officers found Ouida Wright dead at a house at about 7:30 a.m. Friday. Police are calling it a domestic violence homicide.
Police Lt. Kevin Warych said another person who was in the home was not injured.
Warych would not say where the woman was found or whether anyone else was involved. But he said there is no threat to the community.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire