GREEN BAY, Wis. - Green Bay police have ruled the death of a 49-year-old man a homicide.
The department announced last week it was investigating a suspicious death at Daniel Kuehl's residence.
Detective Capt. Todd Thomas told the Green Bay Press-Gazette the slaying likely occurred within a week of Kuehl's body being found.
Police didn't release many other details, including how Kuehl died. But they said officers were on the scene for three days collecting a large amount of evidence that is now being tested at the State Crime Lab.
In a statement, police said Kuehl was described as a kind man who was private. Police asked anyone who has been in his apartment in the last few months to contact them.
No arrests have been made.
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick
- Judge denies motions to dismiss 4 charges against Alec Cook
- MFD: 1 suffers minor injury in rollover crash on John Nolen Drive
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police