GREEN BAY, Wis. - A Green Bay man is jailed in the stabbing death of his girlfriend.
The 50-year-old man hasn't been charged, but is expected in Brown County Circuit Court Monday afternoon. WLUK-TV reported he was arrested Sunday.
Forty-five-year-old Ouida Wright was found fatally stabbed at her Green Bay home on Friday.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK