GREEN BAY, Wis. - A Green Bay man is jailed in the stabbing death of his girlfriend.
The 50-year-old man hasn't been charged, but is expected in Brown County Circuit Court Monday afternoon. WLUK-TV reported he was arrested Sunday.
Forty-five-year-old Ouida Wright was found fatally stabbed at her Green Bay home on Friday.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls