GREEN BAY, Wis. - A Green Bay man is jailed in the stabbing death of his girlfriend.
The 50-year-old man hasn't been charged, but is expected in Brown County Circuit Court Monday afternoon. WLUK-TV reported he was arrested Sunday.
Forty-five-year-old Ouida Wright was found fatally stabbed at her Green Bay home on Friday.
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River