GREEN BAY, Wis. - A Green Bay man is jailed in the stabbing death of his girlfriend.
The 50-year-old man hasn't been charged, but is expected in Brown County Circuit Court Monday afternoon. WLUK-TV reported he was arrested Sunday.
Forty-five-year-old Ouida Wright was found fatally stabbed at her Green Bay home on Friday.
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call