MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's office said a Green Bay man faces charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated for the 7th time after he was pulled over Friday morning in Madison.
A sheriff's deputy arrested Brett Lunney, 35, just after 2 a.m. Friday.
Sheriff's officials said the deputy pulled Lunney over after he was observed speeding westbound down WI State Highway 30 near Fair Oaks.
Officials said Lunney failed standardized field sobriety tests and was arrested on felony OWI charges.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns