MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's office said a Green Bay man faces charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated for the 7th time after he was pulled over Friday morning in Madison.
A sheriff's deputy arrested Brett Lunney, 35, just after 2 a.m. Friday.
Sheriff's officials said the deputy pulled Lunney over after he was observed speeding westbound down WI State Highway 30 near Fair Oaks.
Officials said Lunney failed standardized field sobriety tests and was arrested on felony OWI charges.
- Stoughton man critical after rollover crash
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'