MADISON, Wis. - Madisonians got a free show this weekend while wining and dining at Great Dane's downtown location.
The pub hosted Madison Area Music Association's annual beer raffle today. The event featured live music by local musicians and a raffle that included a half-barrel of Great Dane beer and merchandise from Guitar Center.
The live concerts gave both artists and their audiences the opportunity to enjoy the Sunday afternoon with music.
"It's just a good, enjoyable, relaxing Sunday afternoon," event coordinator Matt Douglas said.
Organizers expect to raise nearly $1000 through the event, which will go toward supporting Madison area musicians.
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park
- Missing girl found in Fort Atkinson man's home; man faces federal kidnapping charges
- 2 seen fleeing scene of gunfire, crash, police say
- Prosecutor: Deputy was justified in shooting
- Man beaten, robbed outside apartment, police say