MADISON, Wis. - Madisonians got a free show this weekend while wining and dining at Great Dane's downtown location.
The pub hosted Madison Area Music Association's annual beer raffle today. The event featured live music by local musicians and a raffle that included a half-barrel of Great Dane beer and merchandise from Guitar Center.
The live concerts gave both artists and their audiences the opportunity to enjoy the Sunday afternoon with music.
"It's just a good, enjoyable, relaxing Sunday afternoon," event coordinator Matt Douglas said.
Organizers expect to raise nearly $1000 through the event, which will go toward supporting Madison area musicians.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend