ONALASKA, Wis. - The YouTube video of Onalaska'a "Grandma Drummer" has reached more than 5 million views online, and it's now making its debut in a Super Bowl commercial.
Onalaska native Mary Hvizda gained attention after a video of her rocking out on the drums in Onalaska's Coalition Drum Shop went viral. The 63-year-old was part of the Chantells, the first all-girl rock band in La Crosse.
Now the video is being featured in a Pizza Hut commercial that will air during the Super Bowl Sunday, according to her Facebook fan page.
Watch the entire commercial here.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK