ONALASKA, Wis. - The YouTube video of Onalaska'a "Grandma Drummer" has reached more than 5 million views online, and it's now making its debut in a Super Bowl commercial.
Onalaska native Mary Hvizda gained attention after a video of her rocking out on the drums in Onalaska's Coalition Drum Shop went viral. The 63-year-old was part of the Chantells, the first all-girl rock band in La Crosse.
Now the video is being featured in a Pizza Hut commercial that will air during the Super Bowl Sunday, according to her Facebook fan page.
Watch the entire commercial here.
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely understood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam