MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said numerous locations on the city's east side were found spray-painted with similar graffiti Thursday morning.
The graffiti was found at the Madison Mallards' baseball stadium, the Warner Park Community Recreation Center, Fire Station 10 on Northport Drive, a home in the 3700 block of Hanover Street and at La Follette High School.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Madison Area Crime Stoppers.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says