MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said numerous locations on the city's east side were found spray-painted with similar graffiti Thursday morning.
The graffiti was found at the Madison Mallards' baseball stadium, the Warner Park Community Recreation Center, Fire Station 10 on Northport Drive, a home in the 3700 block of Hanover Street and at La Follette High School.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Madison Area Crime Stoppers.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend