MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said numerous locations on the city's east side were found spray-painted with similar graffiti Thursday morning.
The graffiti was found at the Madison Mallards' baseball stadium, the Warner Park Community Recreation Center, Fire Station 10 on Northport Drive, a home in the 3700 block of Hanover Street and at La Follette High School.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Madison Area Crime Stoppers.
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI