MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said numerous locations on the city's east side were found spray-painted with similar graffiti Thursday morning.
The graffiti was found at the Madison Mallards' baseball stadium, the Warner Park Community Recreation Center, Fire Station 10 on Northport Drive, a home in the 3700 block of Hanover Street and at La Follette High School.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Madison Area Crime Stoppers.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land