A bill legalizing a form of marijuana oil will likely be signed into law by the governor. Parents hoping to use it for treatment of a childhood seizure disorder have been lobbying for the bill.
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend