MADISON, Wis. - Gov. Scott Walker says his father-in-law died over the weekend.
He tweeted, "My father-in-law Tony passed away today with his family by his side. Thanks to all who visited him over the past few months."
Tony Tarantino was the father of Tonette Walker, the governor's wife.
Walker's spokesman, Cullen Werwie, said Monday there were no plans for a further statement beyond the tweet.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK