MADISON, Wis. - Gov. Scott Walker says his father-in-law died over the weekend.
He tweeted, "My father-in-law Tony passed away today with his family by his side. Thanks to all who visited him over the past few months."
Tony Tarantino was the father of Tonette Walker, the governor's wife.
Walker's spokesman, Cullen Werwie, said Monday there were no plans for a further statement beyond the tweet.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry