MADISON, Wis. - It's already looking a lot like Christmas at the Governor's Executive Residence.
Gov. Scott Walker and first lady Tonette Walker opened their doors Wednesday to decorated Christmas trees.
Participants are asked to bring in food items and winter gear that will be donated to Second Harvest Foodbank and Tourism's Big Bundle-up.
There are six dates set to tour the executive residence. They start next Wednesday and go through Dec. 14.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land