MADISON, Wis. - It's already looking a lot like Christmas at the Governor's Executive Residence.
Gov. Scott Walker and first lady Tonette Walker opened their doors Wednesday to decorated Christmas trees.
Participants are asked to bring in food items and winter gear that will be donated to Second Harvest Foodbank and Tourism's Big Bundle-up.
There are six dates set to tour the executive residence. They start next Wednesday and go through Dec. 14.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash