MADISON, Wis. - It's already looking a lot like Christmas at the Governor's Executive Residence.
Gov. Scott Walker and first lady Tonette Walker opened their doors Wednesday to decorated Christmas trees.
Participants are asked to bring in food items and winter gear that will be donated to Second Harvest Foodbank and Tourism's Big Bundle-up.
There are six dates set to tour the executive residence. They start next Wednesday and go through Dec. 14.
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend