MADISON, Wis. - It's already looking a lot like Christmas at the Governor's Executive Residence.
Gov. Scott Walker and first lady Tonette Walker opened their doors Wednesday to decorated Christmas trees.
Participants are asked to bring in food items and winter gear that will be donated to Second Harvest Foodbank and Tourism's Big Bundle-up.
There are six dates set to tour the executive residence. They start next Wednesday and go through Dec. 14.
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer