MADISON, Wis. - A Republican candidate for Wisconsin schools superintendent has blacklisted five reporters he considers biased.
An internal memo from state Rep. Don Pridemore's campaign said he won't call the five back, nor give phone interviews to them or their media outlets.
It names Mary Spicuzza of the Wisconsin State Journal, David Umhoefer and Patrick Marley of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Jack Craver of The Capital Times and Scott Bauer of The Associated Press. Craver provided a copy to the AP.
Neither Pridemore nor his spokeswoman, Tina Gorzalski, immediately returned phone calls from the AP seeking comment Sunday.
The memo dated Dec. 21 said that if one of the reporters requests an interview, they must submit their questions in writing and the campaign will respond only to questions it wants to answer.
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program
- Woman jumps from balcony to escape fire
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison