MCFARLAND, Wis. - A girl sought by McFarland police for a welfare check was found safe in Florida.
Police issued a release Friday seeking the public's help finding a vehicle spotted at a gas station with a girl between 13-16 years old in the back seat of a vehicle. The girl appeared to be nude or possibly in the process of putting clothes on.
Police said the girl was contacted by police in Florida and was at no time in any danger.
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend
- 3 hospitalized, displaced in near west side fire