MCFARLAND, Wis. - A girl sought by McFarland police for a welfare check was found safe in Florida.
Police issued a release Friday seeking the public's help finding a vehicle spotted at a gas station with a girl between 13-16 years old in the back seat of a vehicle. The girl appeared to be nude or possibly in the process of putting clothes on.
Police said the girl was contacted by police in Florida and was at no time in any danger.
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving