MCFARLAND, Wis. - A girl sought by McFarland police for a welfare check was found safe in Florida.
Police issued a release Friday seeking the public's help finding a vehicle spotted at a gas station with a girl between 13-16 years old in the back seat of a vehicle. The girl appeared to be nude or possibly in the process of putting clothes on.
Police said the girl was contacted by police in Florida and was at no time in any danger.
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water