MCFARLAND, Wis. - A girl sought by McFarland police for a welfare check was found safe in Florida.
Police issued a release Friday seeking the public's help finding a vehicle spotted at a gas station with a girl between 13-16 years old in the back seat of a vehicle. The girl appeared to be nude or possibly in the process of putting clothes on.
Police said the girl was contacted by police in Florida and was at no time in any danger.
- All Iowa County roads reported as ice covered, hazardous
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need