MADISON, Wis. - A 15-year-old girl has died from injuries sustained in a riding lawn tractor accident in the town of Monroe on July 11.
Green County Sheriff Jeff Skatrud said Kylie L. Kundert was mowing the lawn at a home at N3526 Aebly Road when the tractor tipped onto her, trapping her underneath.
Kundert was taken first to Monroe Clinic and then flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison, according to Skatrud. Kundert died Wednesday afternoon.
There were no witnesses to the accident.
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game