MADISON, Wis. - A 15-year-old girl has died from injuries sustained in a riding lawn tractor accident in the town of Monroe on July 11.
Green County Sheriff Jeff Skatrud said Kylie L. Kundert was mowing the lawn at a home at N3526 Aebly Road when the tractor tipped onto her, trapping her underneath.
Kundert was taken first to Monroe Clinic and then flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison, according to Skatrud. Kundert died Wednesday afternoon.
There were no witnesses to the accident.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes