MADISON, Wis. - A 15-year-old girl has died from injuries sustained in a riding lawn tractor accident in the town of Monroe on July 11.
Green County Sheriff Jeff Skatrud said Kylie L. Kundert was mowing the lawn at a home at N3526 Aebly Road when the tractor tipped onto her, trapping her underneath.
Kundert was taken first to Monroe Clinic and then flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison, according to Skatrud. Kundert died Wednesday afternoon.
There were no witnesses to the accident.
- Congress considering removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say