MADISON, Wis. - A 15-year-old girl has died from injuries sustained in a riding lawn tractor accident in the town of Monroe on July 11.
Green County Sheriff Jeff Skatrud said Kylie L. Kundert was mowing the lawn at a home at N3526 Aebly Road when the tractor tipped onto her, trapping her underneath.
Kundert was taken first to Monroe Clinic and then flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison, according to Skatrud. Kundert died Wednesday afternoon.
There were no witnesses to the accident.
- All Iowa County roads reported as ice covered, hazardous
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need