MADISON, Wis. - People rallied outside of the Wisconsin State Capitol Wednesday night in support of the Supreme Court's rulings on gay marriage.
People from various gay, lesbian and transgender groups in the area gathered with signs and flags marching to support the decisions.
While many onlookers cheered in support, not everyone in Madison agrees with the decision.
"Well, I think marriage should be between a man and a woman. That's my opinion," said Jim Smith.
"We're really excited to be here and celebrate our friends and family's ability to celebrate their love and be married if they choose to," said Rachel Pundsack.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn