MADISON, Wis. - People rallied outside of the Wisconsin State Capitol Wednesday night in support of the Supreme Court's rulings on gay marriage.
People from various gay, lesbian and transgender groups in the area gathered with signs and flags marching to support the decisions.
While many onlookers cheered in support, not everyone in Madison agrees with the decision.
"Well, I think marriage should be between a man and a woman. That's my opinion," said Jim Smith.
"We're really excited to be here and celebrate our friends and family's ability to celebrate their love and be married if they choose to," said Rachel Pundsack.
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game