The Curtis couple went to the Lafayette County courthouse Monday in hopes of obtaining a marriage license. The clerk was polite and kind, but in the end, Carrie and Lisa left without the document they came for.
- Madison man admits to 8 armed robberies with BB gun, police say
- Judge drops power line construction ban
- 7 Wisconsin cities among the nation's 10 drunkest
- Teen car thief thwarted by OnStar techs, Madison police say
- West side hair studio burglarized
- People injured in school bus, dump truck collision still in hospital, sheriff says