MADISON, Wis. - A robber left a north side gas station with an undisclosed amount of money early Monday morning, officials said.
Police said reports of an armed robbery came in Monday morning around 12:57 a.m. at 1434 Northport Drive.
The man entered the store and demanded money from the clerk, according to the release. The man implied he had a weapon, but no weapon was seen.
Officials said an undisclosed amount of money was taken. The clerk was not injured.
The robber is described as a black male, in his 20s, 5 feet 10 inches to 5 feet 11 inches tall, with a medium build. He was last seen with short braids and wearing a white T-shirt and black pants.
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates a bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash
- Man says Milwaukee sheriff Clarke detained him after run-in