A gas leak closed northbound lanes on a portion of Fish Hatchery Road between County Road PD and Traceway Drive after a gas leak reported Tuesday late morning.
Dane County dispatchers said crews are moving people out of some nearby businesses.
Traffic started moving again on Fish Hatchery Road before noon.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes