The future of Dane County 911 Center Director John Dejung will be decided by the Dane County Board of Supervisors on Thursday, despite a request from the leader of the 911 Center Board to delay the vote.
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say