The future of Dane County 911 Center Director John Dejung will be decided by the Dane County Board of Supervisors on Thursday, despite a request from the leader of the 911 Center Board to delay the vote.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart