RACINE, Wis. - Funeral services have been scheduled for three children who died in a house fire in Racine.
Eight-year-old Dalijah Scott and 9-year-old Dayja Scott died Thursday when their house caught fire. Their brother, 7-year-old Michael Scott, died later in the hospital.
Visitation will be held Thursday at Reid's New Golden Gate Funeral Home in Racine. The funeral home says visitation is scheduled to start at 10 a.m.
Funeral services are scheduled for 11 a.m. Friday at the Greater Mount Eagle Baptist Church. There will be a visitation before the funeral, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
The children's 5-year-old brother, Luther Patterson, is still in the hospital.
- Congress considering removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say