RACINE, Wis. - Funeral services have been scheduled for three children who died in a house fire in Racine.
Eight-year-old Dalijah Scott and 9-year-old Dayja Scott died Thursday when their house caught fire. Their brother, 7-year-old Michael Scott, died later in the hospital.
Visitation will be held Thursday at Reid's New Golden Gate Funeral Home in Racine. The funeral home says visitation is scheduled to start at 10 a.m.
Funeral services are scheduled for 11 a.m. Friday at the Greater Mount Eagle Baptist Church. There will be a visitation before the funeral, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
The children's 5-year-old brother, Luther Patterson, is still in the hospital.
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say