MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Transportation Division of Motor Vehicles is now taking orders for the Milwaukee Bucks specialty license plate, according to a release.
The plate will cost the $15 issuance fee, which is the same for non-personalized plates, and an additional $25 tax-deductible donation, which is also required at each renewal, officials said.
Funds generated from the plates will go toward the organization's construction costs of the sports and entertainment arena facilities in the Milwaukee entertainment district and the Milwaukee Bucks Foundation.
The Milwaukee Bucks plates can also be personalized.
Drivers can apply for the plates online.
- Wisconsin company distributed nacho cheese linked to fatal botulism
- Madison family displaced after overnight fire
- Joint Finance Committee to consider UW tuition cut, performance funding
- One person dead after bizarre incident on I-94
- Madison officer who shot at Metro Market killer awarded
- Edgerton man calls for action over medical billing problem