MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Transportation Division of Motor Vehicles is now taking orders for the Milwaukee Bucks specialty license plate, according to a release.
The plate will cost the $15 issuance fee, which is the same for non-personalized plates, and an additional $25 tax-deductible donation, which is also required at each renewal, officials said.
Funds generated from the plates will go toward the organization's construction costs of the sports and entertainment arena facilities in the Milwaukee entertainment district and the Milwaukee Bucks Foundation.
The Milwaukee Bucks plates can also be personalized.
Drivers can apply for the plates online.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers