MADISON, Wis. - A $7.7 million dollar project at the Dane County Regional Airport will begin next month.
Funding has been approved for a new maintenance building. An airport development engineer said the building will replace an outdated building used to store and maintain snow removal equipment.
The Federal Aviation Administration is paying for $6.1 million of the project. Dane County will pay $1.1 million and the state will contribute $500,000.
The project is expected to be complete by November 2013.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry