MADISON, Wis. - A $7.7 million dollar project at the Dane County Regional Airport will begin next month.
Funding has been approved for a new maintenance building. An airport development engineer said the building will replace an outdated building used to store and maintain snow removal equipment.
The Federal Aviation Administration is paying for $6.1 million of the project. Dane County will pay $1.1 million and the state will contribute $500,000.
The project is expected to be complete by November 2013.
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm