MADISON, Wis. - A $7.7 million dollar project at the Dane County Regional Airport will begin next month.
Funding has been approved for a new maintenance building. An airport development engineer said the building will replace an outdated building used to store and maintain snow removal equipment.
The Federal Aviation Administration is paying for $6.1 million of the project. Dane County will pay $1.1 million and the state will contribute $500,000.
The project is expected to be complete by November 2013.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire