MADISON, Wis. - A $7.7 million dollar project at the Dane County Regional Airport will begin next month.
Funding has been approved for a new maintenance building. An airport development engineer said the building will replace an outdated building used to store and maintain snow removal equipment.
The Federal Aviation Administration is paying for $6.1 million of the project. Dane County will pay $1.1 million and the state will contribute $500,000.
The project is expected to be complete by November 2013.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK