GRAND MARSH, Wis. - A Friendship man is charged with bank robbery after an investigation into the robbery of a bank in Grand Marsh, according to the Adams County Sheriff's Office.
Randy Glenn Paulson, 58, was arrested in Illinois on Thursday on a federal bank robbery charge.
A criminal complaint states Paulson entered the Grand Marsh State Bank on July 3 with a handgun which he pointed at tellers and said "This is a robbery."
After getting cash from the teller drawers, he demanded a customer's car keys. The complaint states the customer didn't respond and a teller volunteered her keys, which Paulson took and left the bank.
The FBI assisted in the investigation.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire