BARABOO, Wis. - Four Baraboo residents were arrested when police executed a search warrant as part of a drug investigation, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Police said they searched 714 Birch Street on Wednesday and found marijuana, illegal prescription medications, drug paraphernalia and cash.
Charles A. Noel, 31, and Trever J. Shelby, 22, were arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting an officer and maintaining a drug dwelling. Miranda Sue Smothers, 21, and Tayler John Shelby, 20, were arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and released.
Anyone with more information is asked to contact Sauk County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-847-7285.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes