BARABOO, Wis. - Four Baraboo residents were arrested when police executed a search warrant as part of a drug investigation, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Police said they searched 714 Birch Street on Wednesday and found marijuana, illegal prescription medications, drug paraphernalia and cash.
Charles A. Noel, 31, and Trever J. Shelby, 22, were arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting an officer and maintaining a drug dwelling. Miranda Sue Smothers, 21, and Tayler John Shelby, 20, were arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and released.
Anyone with more information is asked to contact Sauk County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-847-7285.
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer