LANCASTER, Wis. - A former parole officer now faces more than 70 years in prison after a plea deal was made in Grant County court.
Sherry Buswell pleaded no contest to 21 felonies. All of the other charges were misdemeanor and were dismissed.
Buswell was accused of taking money from at least 21 parolees and depositing the money into her own bank account.
Her sentencing is set for March 19.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land