LANCASTER, Wis. - A former parole officer now faces more than 70 years in prison after a plea deal was made in Grant County court.
Sherry Buswell pleaded no contest to 21 felonies. All of the other charges were misdemeanor and were dismissed.
Buswell was accused of taking money from at least 21 parolees and depositing the money into her own bank account.
Her sentencing is set for March 19.
- Two people shot at while in a car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'