Former Fitchburg Mayor Jay Allen said he is trying to come up with enough money to settle numerous debts in the community, but that he is on the verge of "personal bankruptcy."
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin