It was only a few short years ago that Russell Wilson played at Camp Randall Stadium. While he fell just short of winning a Rose Bowl, Sunday, he became a Super Bowl champion.
Wilson went 18-25, throwing for 206 yards and two touchdowns. He is only the fifth quarterback ever to tally 200 passing yards, two passing touchdowns, and complete 70 percent of his passes in a Super Bowl win.
He's not the only Badger to have success on Super Sunday.
Chris Maragos had a tackle and nearly forced a fumble. O'Brien Schofield also tallied a tackle. (Ironically, he tackled Montee Ball.) And Seahawks Offensive Coordinator Darrell Bevell oversaw a unit that scored 48 points on the league's top defense.
Montee Ball had six carries and two receptions.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK