It was only a few short years ago that Russell Wilson played at Camp Randall Stadium. While he fell just short of winning a Rose Bowl, Sunday, he became a Super Bowl champion.
Wilson went 18-25, throwing for 206 yards and two touchdowns. He is only the fifth quarterback ever to tally 200 passing yards, two passing touchdowns, and complete 70 percent of his passes in a Super Bowl win.
He's not the only Badger to have success on Super Sunday.
Chris Maragos had a tackle and nearly forced a fumble. O'Brien Schofield also tallied a tackle. (Ironically, he tackled Montee Ball.) And Seahawks Offensive Coordinator Darrell Bevell oversaw a unit that scored 48 points on the league's top defense.
Montee Ball had six carries and two receptions.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs