MADISON, Wis. - Travelers planning to fly home for the holidays may run into problems thanks to foggy conditions throughout the Midwest.
Flightstats.com is reporting that the fog has caused 90 flights to be cancelled at the two airports in Chicago Wednesday morning, along with causing more than 400 flight delays.
Fog is causing minor problems at the Dane County Regional Airport in Madison as well. Flightstats.com says five departures and three arrivals have been canceled so far at the airport. The airport is also experiencing a handful of delays.
Minor delays are also being reported in Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Detroit and St. Louis.
Airports advise travelers to check with their airlines before leaving home to make sure their flight hasn't been canceled or delayed.
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two