JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Florida woman faces drunken driving charges after being involved in a minor single-vehicle crash Monday morning, according to a release.
Janesville police responded to Kwik Trip at 3123 S. Highway 51 for a report of a possible intoxicated river around 5:45 a.m., officials said.
Tammy L. Gorsuch, 50, of Bradenton, Florida, was allegedly involved in a minor single-vehicle crash in the area, according to the release. Gorsuch was arrested on a tentative fifth-offense operating while intoxicated charge and taken to Mercy Hospital for observation due to her level of intoxication.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend