JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Florida woman faces drunken driving charges after being involved in a minor single-vehicle crash Monday morning, according to a release.
Janesville police responded to Kwik Trip at 3123 S. Highway 51 for a report of a possible intoxicated river around 5:45 a.m., officials said.
Tammy L. Gorsuch, 50, of Bradenton, Florida, was allegedly involved in a minor single-vehicle crash in the area, according to the release. Gorsuch was arrested on a tentative fifth-offense operating while intoxicated charge and taken to Mercy Hospital for observation due to her level of intoxication.
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks