JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Florida woman faces drunken driving charges after being involved in a minor single-vehicle crash Monday morning, according to a release.
Janesville police responded to Kwik Trip at 3123 S. Highway 51 for a report of a possible intoxicated river around 5:45 a.m., officials said.
Tammy L. Gorsuch, 50, of Bradenton, Florida, was allegedly involved in a minor single-vehicle crash in the area, according to the release. Gorsuch was arrested on a tentative fifth-offense operating while intoxicated charge and taken to Mercy Hospital for observation due to her level of intoxication.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls